These Banana Breakfast Muffins are moist, fluffy, and made extra wholesome with full wheat flour, Greek yogurt, and nil butter or refined sugar. Loaded with delicious banana style and warmth spices for the correct morning muffin!
Is there one thing increased than warmth, cozy banana bread?? Properly, make them into muffins and you will get pleasure from all of them week! These healthful banana breakfast muffins are moist, large fluffy, and the right half is that they’re merely made in merely half-hour. These muffins are made extra wholesome with full wheat flour, Greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with banana and honey so no sugar wished! You would possibly moreover mix in chocolate chips or chopped nuts for far more style and texture. I am positive your family members will love these!
Why You’ll Love these Muffins
- So much banana style in every chunk!
- Made with 100% full grains, Greek yogurt and nil butter or refined sugar.
- Merely customizable with satisfying mix-ins like chocolate chips, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, dried fruit or latest berries.
- Can merely make this into banana bread or bite-sized, poppable mini muffins for tiny fingers.
- Freezer-friendly so get pleasure from these all season prolonged!
Substances You’ll Need
- Complete wheat pastry flour – I actually like baking with full wheat pastry flour as a result of it has all the dietary benefits of full grain flour whereas making these muffins light and fluffy. I extraordinarily advocate using this, however when you don’t have any available chances are you’ll use white full wheat flour or frequent all-purpose flour
- Baking soda – acts as a leavening agent to help these muffins rise
- Bananas – makes these muffins moist and offers further sweetness
- Eggs – offers protein and offers these muffins their development and high
- Honey – sweetens the muffins with out using any refined sugar, nonetheless you might also use maple syrup and even frequent sugar
- Coconut oil – for added moisture and fluffiness! Be completely happy to sub with one different type of oil in case you want and even butter
- Greek yogurt – this helps to cut back the amount of oil we now have to make use of and helps preserve the muffins moist. You would possibly moreover use applesauce or mashed banana as properly
- Milk – I used almond milk, nonetheless any type of milk will work on this recipe
- Warmth flavors – a delicious combination of cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Rolled oats – optionally obtainable topping for just a bit extra food regimen
Simple strategies to Make Banana Breakfast Muffins
- Mix parts. In an enormous bowl, whisk collectively the whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, then put apart. In a medium bowl, stir collectively the eggs, honey, mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla, mixing until all combined.
- Make the batter. Add the dry parts to the moist parts and mix with a spatula until merely combined, being cautious to not over-mix the batter. That’s when chances are you’ll fold in any mix-ins you want to akin to chocolate chips or chopped nuts. Generously coat a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (or use paper liners) and divide the batter evenly between 12 muffin cups, guaranteeing to fill each cup just about all the way in which during which full. Sprinkle the tops with rolled oats, if desired.
- BAKE! Bake the muffins throughout the oven at 350 ranges F for 18 to 22 minutes (mine acquired right here out good at 20 minutes), or until a toothpick inserted comes out clear. Let the muffins cool throughout the pan for about 5 minutes sooner than transferring them to a wire rack.
Prepping and Storage
To Retailer: You might preserve these muffins saved in a sealed, airtight container or wrapped in aluminum foil on the counter at room temp for as a lot as a day, nonetheless make sure to refrigerate after that to keep up them longer. These muffins will final so long as each week throughout the fridge in a sealed container.
To Freeze: These muffins freeze somewhat nicely too! You might each wrap the muffins individually in plastic wrap or retailer all of them collectively in freezer-safe baggage. When capable of eat, merely pop them throughout the microwave for 3o to 40 seconds or simply thaw out at room temperature. These will preserve throughout the freezer for as a lot as 3 months!
Additional Muffin Recipes You’ll Love
Hope you all get pleasure from these Banana Breakfast Muffins and in case you like this recipe as quite a bit as we do, please go away me a five-star rating beneath and keep in mind to tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I actually like seeing your whole delicious recreations!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner dinner Time: 20 minutes
- Full Time: half-hour
- 1 3/4 cups full wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of different)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Sprinkle of rolled oats (optionally obtainable topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; put apart.
- In a separate bowl, whisk collectively eggs, honey, Greek yogurt, mashed bananas, milk, coconut oil, and vanilla until all combined. Add moist parts into flour mixture and mix with a spatula until merely combined, being cautious to not over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cups sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (or you need to use liners) guaranteeing to fill each cup just about all the way in which during which full. Sprinkle the tops with rolled oats, if desired.
- Bake the muffins throughout the oven for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clear, then let the muffins cool throughout the pan for 5 minutes sooner than transferring them to a wire rack.
Eating regimen Particulars:
- Serving Measurement: 1 muffin
- Power: 159
- Sugars: 10.3 g
- Sodium: 172.6 mg
- Fats: 4.6 g
- Saturated Fats: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.2 g
- Fibers: 3 g
- Proteins: 4 g
* Please observe that each one food regimen information are merely estimates. Values will differ amongst producers, so we encourage you to calculate these by your self for a lot of appropriate outcomes.